My new shawl pattern, Tilbrook, is now available.
You can get this as a kit, or just the pattern.
This is for an advanced knitter; it uses 2 skeins of my Merino Dream fingering weight yarn and beads! There are two different kinds of lace separated by a lateral braid, then easy short row shaping for the body.
The kit comes with yarn, beads, a pack of SOAK, digital pattern, plus a special discount.
Here is more info, or you can hop over to the shop to check out the details:
You should feel comfortable with the following techniques/stitches:
- Short rows
- Working with beads
- Cast on at beginning of the row
- knit/purl, k2tog, k3tog, yarn over, ssk, slipped stitches, psso, knit back loop
You will need:
- US Size 6 36" or longer circular needle
- 7 oz (200 gr) / 980 yds (896 m) of fingering weight yarn (2 skeins Merino Dream)
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends.
- 236 Size 6 beads
- No. 8 (0.90 mm) steel crochet hook for placing beads