- 7 Simple Summer Tops + 7 quick accessories
- Explore Garter Stitch with Stephen West
- The Magic of Mitered Corners
- The Artful Knits of Amy Christoffers
Some patterns I like:
- Embassy Scarf by Amy Polcyn, a light and airy drop stitch and garter stitch pattern creates a feminine scarf
- Mayville Cardigan by Sarah Fama, a super stretchy stitch is used for this simple jacket. The sleeve silhouette is easily achieved - drop sleeves are worked without shaping to give a wide cuff and relaxed shoulder.
Buttermilk Shell by Melissa Leapman - wear a long sleeved shirt underneath for those cool spring days, and alone for the warm summer nights
Cropped Eyelet Vest by Irina Poludnenko, a beautiful, feminine vest featuring a picot edging and pretty lace pattern
Sunny Day Jumper by Amy Polcyn for Aslan Trends for little girls - super adorable with adjustable straps make it wearable for this and several seasons to come.
Azure Shawl by Nancy A. Boccuzzi is a beautiful lacy shawl with a ruffled edge is knit with Lucatape yarn, by Lucci Yarns. This pretty yarn has tiny sequins woven into the fiber to give it a little something extra special. Very pretty!