- Simply Knitting - March, Issue 90 - Comes with super cute needle gauge in the shape of an owl!
- The Knitter - Issue 41 - Jane Sowerby Cowl on the cover looks absolutely gorgeous, as well as the Louisa Harding free bonus patterns!
- Debbie Bliss Spring/Summer 2012 - Beautiful lace and color work in this issue. Lots of beautiful projects as always.
- Your Knitting Life (formerly Knitting today!) - April/May 2012 - Has some cute Easter kiddie knits and Mother's Day projects
- Make it this Weekend from Creative Knitting - Spring 2012 - Gorgeous Kara Gott Warner design, the Stuyvesant Shrug in this issue as well as a very nice knit by Faina Goberstein, the Calypso Capelet, based on a traditional Orenburg shawl technique
- Love of Knitting - Spring 2012 - Has some nice spring sweater patterns, as well as a cute pair of socks designed by Kristin Hansen called Snowmelt Socks and pretty Stained Glass Wrap designed by Ellen Liguori
- Knit 'n Style - June 2012, Issue 179 - the Oak Leaves Shawl by Vera Sanon is my favorite, there are also some sweater patterns and a dress to knit, if you have the time and are so inclined
- Knit Now - Issue 4 - Lovely lace capelet, beaded socks and some quick and easy hats are among the projects in this issue
- Sandra Knit Trends - No. 5 - Filled with lots of gorgeous sweaters, lace and color work
OK, that is going to wrap it up for what's in my magazine stack this time around. Happy reading!